Saturday 25 September 2010

OMG THAT'S OUR TRAIN! RUN!!!

Headed into Canterbury town today for some shopping with my girls. Good day, started off with me and D heading up some stairs to meet B, all the while worrying that we were going to be raped. When we got to the top we remembered that it was the other stairs that were meant to be dodgy. Met B, went back down the stairs and met K at the train station. Cue waiting for the train. FOR HALF AN HOUR! (It was only meant to be five minutes, plus all the information boards were 'out-of-order' so we didn't know when the train was coming, if it was late or what platform we were meant to be on. Finally we resorted to asking someone.
  Once we were actually in Canterbury it was all good though, we mooched about the shops for a bit, went to Shake Shed for Cookie Dough (me), Party Rings (K) and Jaffa Cake (B) shakes (Shake Shed's last day today RIP) and mooched around some more. Then came the exciting bit:
   THE GHOSTBUSTER MARCHING BAND. Okay, let me explain, you know how every fairly large town has street performers, well apparently some local marching band had thought that a great way to promote their new album would be to dress up in Ghostbuster-esque full body suits and dance/play their music all the way through town. I don't know if they actually sold any albums, but I do know that we spent a good twenty minutes following them around =D
   Funnily enough, I didn't buy anything in Canterbury, but I did buy a watch and some pyjama bottoms from Peacocks once I got home. Hopefully now I'll stop being late to things, or else I won't have a good excuse anymore! Alright, I'm off to watch Merlin now, so I'll kinda-not-really-you-know-what-I-mean see you later!

Hope your having good weekends!
Lil' Miss Sunshine x

No comments:

Post a Comment