Thursday 16 September 2010

There's Something About The Sunshine Baby...

Seriously though, doesn't pretty much everybody feel better on a sunny day. You know, when you go to the window, open the curtains and see clear skies and sunshine? Or least answer me this, does anyone get that feeling on a horrible cloudy rainy day?
Maybe it's just me, but I think that cloudy days are like moody, tragic poem writing feelings and sunny days are like happy, skipping in the grass feelings (no offense to tragic poem writing people, without people like you we wouldn't have Romeo and Juliet). I'm personally a happy, mellow person (not me being fake, some of my friends have actually (hopefully jokingly) suggested I put drugs in my brownies, which is why I'm so relaxed all the time.(I don't, by the way)) Wow, brackets within brackets. That's deep.
Any way, back to the point, which was... I don't know. I better wrap this up before I start rambling (I tend to do that when I lose my train of thought, which happens often)

Keep shining, my friends (if anyone actually reads this)
Lil Miss Sunshine (that's me by the way) xx

PS Yeah, I know, the titles a rip off of that song in Disney's Starstruck movie. I'm also a huge cheesy Disney/Nickelodeon fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment