Sunday 19 September 2010

Stop Asking Me Questions, I'm In Shock. Look, I Have A Blanket

As far as weekends go, this one's been pretty good. Yesterday me and two of my friendlings (S and D by the way) went into the town where D lives to check out the newly opened Primark, and other shops of course.
   Also, I got my ears pierced! Finally, so now in 6 weeks, after cleaning them every morningand night with salty water, I'll be able to wear earrings! Just one more way in which to spend my (not-so) hard earned cash in one way to think about it, but I prefer to think of it as one more way to accessorize an outfit!
   Unfortunately, Primark was mostly a bust, it always was a bit of a hit and miss store. At least now it's not so far to travel back home, the closest one we had before it opened was about 40 minutes away! I got some cute heart-print tights from New Look though for only £4, I've been wanting some ever since I saw some in a magazine. They were £8 from TopShop, so I thought I'd better wait for a cheaper version to come around, and they did!
   After shopping (and drinking a McVities Milk Chocolate HobNob milkshake from Shake Shed) S had to go to another friends birthday dinner, and me and D headed back to hers for a sleepover. Cue a couple hours of watching Merlin (never seen before, shall start watching now, was BRILLIANT!), Vexed (ditto) and a lovely breakfast of sausages, hash browns, toast and bacon. Scrummy =D
    Unfortunately, I have been thrown back into the "real" world of homework and deadlines (namely tomorrow) and so I must leave for the cold showers of Chemistry, French and Spanish (Year Ten's a bummer)
 SPOILERS ALERT: Random Rating Of The Day (Camp Rock 2): 3 stars, enjoyable storyline and song/dance routines, but didn't really have a big climax. Happy ending though, more satisfying that the first one, which is always good.

Title is from the first episode of Sherlock (another brilliant show from the BBC, I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment